Friday, October 5, 2007

Dard-e-disco

O...Haseena oh neelam pari...kar gayi kaisi jadugari.....goes the now hot n famous song from Om Shanti Om...This song has become a huge hit with my son, who can't help but dance to it. When we heard the songs from the movie on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa we were all amazed at the wonderful music and the way all of them sang the songs was outstanding !! My son and I personally love Dard-e-Disco....I love it coz well it has my name in it!! and that Sharukh is looking HOT in it and plus that my favourite Raja sang this song....
Thankfully I have recorded that episode of SRGMP and have to put it On when ever my son says "dadddd daddd eeee" meaning Dard-e-Disco !! I don't feel angry or flustered at all for having to hear all the songs over n over again...coz I love them too !!

No comments: