Thursday, September 17, 2009

Look what I found..an online free make-over site

Today as I glanced through my new issue of the Oprah Magazine, I saw a very interesting thing. It was a huge advertisement by Estee Lauder, and there was a small leaflet about this amazing thing that they created. It is a widget/tool/software program that allows you to make-over yourself by using all the products in their makeup range. You get to choose your photo, then you start with your basic foundation, concealer etc. Then you go on to choose the blush on, the bronzer (did not know what this was !! till now). Next you get to work on your lips, choosing various kinds of lipsticks, glosses in various finishes. You finish off with a lip liner. Next are the eyes, you choose your eye shadow, your liner and mascara.
You get to do all this after the tool has helped you to carefully measure your facial points.
The outcome is truly amazing, and one can spend hours n hours doing this....I am doing this since morning and have not stopped yet !!
Below are pictures of the three looks that I have tried so far...Have a look and go get yourself a make over too !!
The tool can be downloaded from: http://omagonline.com/esteelauder/
Have fun girls !! and send me ur pictures...

Before








After

Personal Message:

my first trial with the Estee Lauder widget



Before

After

Personal Message:

double wear lipstick one click look


Personal Message:

look-3






3 comments:

amolsledge said...

Hey..

The tool is very useful I think, since one doesn't need to spend too much time in trying out different shades..

I liked 1 & 2 trials - 3rd one is really looking bad.

Malina said...

Wow! This is interesting and I am going to try soon & give u my feedback.I also like the 1st & the 2nd makeovers.The first one is good as day make up & the second one is good for parties.

Malina said...

I have already tried it and it is very useful & entertaining at the same time.After trying makeovers, I have learnt that I look better in brown eyeliners,rather than black ones, and also that mauves and browns suit me better than pink lipstick shades.