Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Some introductions....

A couple of friends have started blogging. I have to...have to...just have to share one blog with you....so...hence...ladies and the reclusive gentleman....some introductions need to be made.


Let me begin with a lady who I love to bits, she is also the co-author on this blog. Put your hands together for Malina !!
Malina and I have been friends since our MBA days and we have spent many hours in the canteen (and in class) and talked about all things under the Sun over cups of tea. Malina has started a wonderful new blog, This Adventure Called Motherhood where her basic principle is that 'It takes a village to raise a child' so she wishes to use her blog as a platform for Moms to exchange, debate, mull over ideas all related to bringing up kids !! Now is that not a great idea?? Do show your encouragement by visiting her blog and posting comments.

Second in line is a swimmer par excellence, a school buddy of mine.....put your hands together for Pramilla !!
She is the person with the most real, authentic one liners on her FB 'status' or 'what are you doing now' space. She is a mom to a very beautiful (takes after the mom) daughter Mira who is a preschooler. Prams feels she can write down her thoughts better than saying them....thus the blog. I love her Blog title Mother India !! That in itself showcases the oodles of creativity this gal possesses !!
Do encourage her people...

Lastly, this is one lady blogger who has moved me to tears, tears of sorrow at her pain and suffering, and tears of joy for her well being, and all the happy moments she shares with us. She is a beautiful, gorgeous lady with a even more beautiful soul...Ladies join me in clapping for Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson.
Stephanie is the survivor of an almost fatal plane crash. She blogs about her life and I have to tell you she has THE BEST husband in the whole world...read her blog...and soon you will agree with me. Stephanie blogs at Nienie Dialogues.
This is a must visit and a must add-to-reader blog.

2 comments:

Malina said...

Neelum,I am speechless!Thanks for your encouragement and support!

Mother India said...

Arre baap re! Didn't know my one-liners had such an impact. And yes I am absolutely flattered!!!! You got me girl. Thanks