Saturday, October 13, 2007

Plan of Action for today

Today is the much awaited 13th of October....guess why??? arre baba today is the final of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2007 !! I can't wait for it to begin tonight.....I am all for seeing Raja as the winner, as I feel that he is really good & that he can really change my mood with his singing. Another factor affecting my choice is that he is 25 years old and the others are 18,19; so I feel that the others have a long way to go in terms of finding their way around to their goal in life. With their new found fame and exposure to the best of the best in the music & film industry should not find it difficult to make it their career. I also would like it equally if Amanat won today as he is the best versatile singer & is very good in every genre. Aneek I feel has a sweet voice but it needs some time to mature.
I want to make some yummy snacks & watch the finals, watching with friends around would be more fun....so I will ask Ranz to stay back.
Today we have been invited my Malina to her house for lunch as part of the Ramzaan Eid celebrations. So I am looking forward to some good time with friends and good food !!
Hubby dear wants to go & check out some new mobile phones so my guess is that our evening will be spent in the phone shops....
But I also want to eat Chaat, some good stuff; but then again we'll have to go to Tanjong Katong or Suntec City both are far; so I don't know how we're going to do it all !!!
Aadi had fever 2 days back so don't want to make it too hectic for him either, so we'll be fighting to strike a balance.

No comments: